Our cheeks make up a large proportion of our upper facial features, the light, shadows and contours, can add definition and shape to our face. As you age your cheeks become flat and deflated, losing volume and creating heavy lines, and folds in the lower face, this is one of the first signs of an ageing face. To freshen your facial features and soften some signs of ageing, revolumising your cheeks will restore shape, contour your upper facial features, inadvertently soften under eye hollows (which give you a tired appearance), improve a pronounced nasolabial fold (nose to mouth lines) and tighten a sagging jowl.
How will you benefit from cheek fillers?
• Fuller cheeks and restored volume.
• Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles.
• Shaped and contoured upper facial features.
• Soften hollows under eyes, to look less tired.
• Cheek Augmentation.
• Soften nasolabial folds.
• Soft lifting appearance of jowls.
• Restore lost facial volume.
If your cheeks could do with an uplift, to improve a saggy or dull appearance contact Amanda for a free consultation