The lips are the main focal point of our face!
They serve a purpose as the entrance to the oral cavity and are a main sensual attraction point of the human body. Whether you’re in your 20s seeking a lip enhancement to improve biologically thin lips or in your 50s seeking to restore volume, lost to the ageing process with the destruction of collagen fibres and hyaluronic acid. Lip enhancement is a personal journey, which can be tailored to your anatomy and facial features, for a naturally enhanced result.
The progressive loss of collagen and elastin as the skin ages creates fine lines, wrinkles and deep creases. A lip enhancement can shape a cupid’s bow, re-define a vermillion border, add volume to the vermillion (the main body of the lip) minimising fine lines, contouring the shape of the lip, turn up the oral commissures (downturned mouth edges), enhance your philtrum columns (nose to upper lip lines) and improve the appearance of your peri-oral lines (fine lines around your mouth or smoker’s lines). The lips normal shape varies with age, lifestyle, and ethnicity.
• A full consultation will occur prior to treatment – 20 minutes.
• The best lip filler treatment options will be discussed for your lips.
• A topical anaesthetic applied for comfort.
• A full dental block for complete numbing can be arranged for your comfort.
• How much does lip filler cost? This will be discussed in your complimentary consultation with your practitioner, to achieve the best treatment outcome for you.
• Treatment time – 15 mins.
• Downtime 2-3 days of swelling, redness and possible bruising.
• Product settles within 2 weeks.
• Results last 6-12 months depending on the product used and lifestyle.
• Less is more when a natural enhancement is requested.
Together we can make a difference!
Amanda Azzopardi – Advanced Nurse Practitioner – RM, RN, INP, DIP, BHS
Get your free no-obligation quotation
What clients are saying