All about Profhilo: skin conditions treatable with Profhilo
With so many people touting Profhilo as one of the best treatments for various skin problems, you might be wondering what Profhilo really is and what it really does to the skin.
You also want to know whether your skin can benefit from the use of this product. Luckily, there are answers to all of your questions.
What is Profhilo?
Considered to be a unique skin remodelling treatment, this product uses hyaluronic acid (HA) to increase the production of elastin and collagen in the skin.
Elastin and collagen are extremely important for your skin health and its fresh looking appearance; these cells are responsible for giving your skin its structure and firmness.
How HA impacts collagen and elastin:
- It occurs naturally in the body;
- It slowly hydrates, remodels new skin cells, and makes the skin firmer.
This makes Profhilo even better than other popular anti-ageing treatments on the market.
Unlike other anti-ageing treatments, Profhilo does more than stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Upon entering your body, it:
- Disperses evenly throughout the skin;
- Works to reverse the signs of ageing;
- Eliminates the ageing fine lines and wrinkles to give you younger-looking fresher skin.
Thanks to the HA, Profhilo will provide better anti-ageing results on your whole face as it does not stay in one place, when injected, like the other skin treatments.
Skin conditions Profhilo can help with:
As an anti-ageing treatment that acts as a hydrator for the skin, Profhilo is suitable for people with ageing, tired, and dull-looking skin.
This treatment has helped rejuvenate the skin of all men and women alike, making their skin more plump and luminous.
Profhilo is effective in treating the following skin problems:
- Crepey neck and facial skin
- Skin that looks dull and dehydrated
- Saggy, loose skin on the arms, abdomen, hands, face, and decolletage.
Why you need to use Profhilo as anti-ageing treatment
You should use Profhilo if:
- You have noticed a decrease in your collagen and elastin production;
- Your skin can no longer maintain its healthy appearance;
- Your skin is developing fine lines and wrinkles;
How to prepare for a Profhilo treatment
The best way to prepare for the treatment is by booking a complimentary consultation with Amanda, an advanced nurse practitioner who is fully experienced in emergency and aesthetic medicine.
Setting up an appointment with your advanced nurse practitioner will ensure:
- You find the right answers to your questions regarding Profhilo and your skin condition;
- You will find out whether or not Profhilo is for you or if there are more suitable alternative treatments;
- You get the right, personalised treatment for your particular skin problem;
- You treat your skin problem at your convenience and in the comfort of your own home;
- You get to know your nurse practitioner personally, who will help you improve your self-image.
Booking your complimentary consultation is the only way you can enhance your skin’s appearance, which goes a long way towards boosting your self-esteem and confidence.
Book your consultation today!
Together we can make a difference!
Amanda Azzopardi – Advanced Nurse Practitioner – RM, RN, INP, DIP, BHS
Get your free no-obligation quotation
What clients are saying